ANSWER THE PUBLIC – FAQ
Enamelware.TOP is enamelware manufacturer,we are committed to a series of high-quality enamelware in the world.
Circa 1200 BC to the 18th Century
Enameling is steeped in history that begins around 3000 years ago in many parts of the world, including Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, China and Ancient Egypt. It’s first known uses were to create beautiful patterned jewelry. Enameling a variety of objects became more and more elaborate over time, including techniques that are household names to this day.
19th and 20th Centuries
In the early 1800s amid the Industrial Revolution, more practical applications were discovered – namely, enameling pots and pans to create a nonstick surface ideal for baking and cooking. Basic kitchen items such as biscuit cutters, baking tins, and ladles were stamped from thin sheets of iron, steel, or aluminum, then coated with enamel which was fused to the metal in a very hot oven.
Enamelware came in blue, red, purple, brown, green, and pink, plus gray and white. Patterns were as varied as the colors. Enamelware is lightweight compared to your average kitchenware, cleans easily and is less fragile , all of which added to its popularity.
Technology has evolved, but the enamelware you will find thta are largely made by the same methods as a century ago.
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO ENAMELWARE IN 2023 - ANSWER THE PUBLIC
- Enamel Mug
- Enamel Bowl
- Enamel Dish
- Enamel Pot
- Enamel Casserole
- Enamel Saucepan
- Enamel Kettle
- Enamel Bakeware
What is enamelware ?
What is enamelware made of ?
- The surface of the metal is coated with a layer of ceramic glaze and fired at a high temperature. The enamel coating on the metal surface prevents the metal from rusting, so that the metal does not form an oxide layer on the surface when heated and resists various liquids Erosion.
Why use enamelware?
- The variety of colours. Enamelware can come in an assortment of colours; pastel, bright and shiny. We can even Pantone match the custom colours of your business logo.
Having lightweight enamelware is great for outdoor activities when you’re carrying items in the backpack for long periods of time.
They can handle the heat and can be directly placed on the campfire.
It’s long-lasting. As enamel is glass-coated steel, it can chip around the edges if you love it aggressively but that adds to its charm. It has longevity and vintage enamelware is even a collector’s item.
Are enamelware good ? Breakable ?
- Enamelware is shatterproof, Kids are prone to dropping things, and many adults are too! Unlike glass or ceramic (which can shatter into a hundred sharp, messy pieces), the enamel mug might attain some chips if it had an unfortunate tumble; but as long as you give them proper care, they’re still perfectly serviceable!
Are enamelware safe to use ？
- Enamelware is food-safe. When you use enamelware, the steel is protected by porcelain, so you can be sure that there is no metal contact with your food. Although the porcelain can chip and reveal the metal underneath, it will naturally oxidize and still be perfectly safe to use.
Can I microwave an enamelware ?
- The answer is NO. You cannot microwave your enamelware. … Enamelware is made up of metallic materials, just covered by glaze.
Enamelware dishwasher safe ?
- The answer is Yes! Except for sublimation coating – as the coating can be damaged.
Tips: ANSWER THE PUBLIC
How to clean enamelware ?
- Cut your lemon, squeeze it into the enamelware, and add 2-4 tsp of baking soda, so that the mixture starts to bubble. Mix it thoroughly and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. After the time has passed, take the piece of cloth, soak it with the mixture, and wipe off all the dirt until the enamelware is clean.
Can I repair my enamelware ？
- We don’t recommend that you continue to use a chipped piece. This issue is less about the now-exposed metal and more about continual chipping from the damaged area, which could lead to ingestion of the enamel.e your cookware .